How can I get help?
Note: currently all options are being offered virtually. In-person sessions are offered on a case-by-case basis (Ruth is fully vaccinated) so please inquire if you want an in-person session.
- Start with a Free Consult. Not sure what you need? Ruth offers a short, free consultation to hear about your situation, how she can help, and if this is a good fit (and help with a referral if she's not!). Contact her by phone or email today to set up an initial conversation.
- Empowered Approach to Pelvic Health. This is the 3.5 hour "foundations" workshop that combines the Whole Woman® work with Feldenkrais' Awareness Through Movement® lessons. Ruth has partnered with a Guild certified Feldenkrais teacher because she finds the approaches work beautifully together. Feldenkrais is about creating ease of movement and body awareness, so that the Whole Woman posture and teachings can be more deeply grounded and experienced in our bodies. Included in the price is a 25-minute private session with both teachers that happens within 3 days of the workshop. Total cost range: $125-150
- Empowered Approach to Pelvic Health for the Older Woman. This class is a variation of the foundations workshop; it is geared to the older, less mobile woman. We spread it out over 3 weeks in 1-hour segments, and the whole class is done either sitting or standing with more gentle movements (no floor work on a mat and no private session included). Cost range: $80-95
- Ongoing Class Series. This 4-week class series is for folks already familiar with the Whole Woman work (either through working with Ruth, other WW practitioners or through Christine Kent's online videos, etc) who could use a refresher, need some extra support, want to review posture and exercises, appreciate the mini Awareness Through Movement lessons each week, or are struggling to create better habits or health and like a group class that makes it more fun. Cost range for 4 classes: $60-80
- Private Sessions. These are great for the beginner who wants to get one-on-one help (note: see my 6-session special below) or the seasoned Whole Woman-educated person who needs to tweak their practice or get some extra support. Rate is $75/hour.
- Six session package. This private session package offers a 10% discount and will ensure that you get the most complete approach needed to be able to fully embrace the Whole Woman work. It is geared to those particularly struggling with bladder issues like leakage or urgency but will be helpful to anyone with any stage of pelvic organ prolapse. We will cover everything from basic pelvic structure to understanding overactive bladder or stress urinary incontinence, to practicing the Whole Woman posture, doing exercises, and toileting techniques. We will also explore any mental blocks or habits that can work against changing behavior and can contribute to anxiety with bladder control. Total cost with discount: $405